Based in San Francisco, Mariella de Mey develops the internet presence, social media profiles, content development and creative digital branding needed in today’s music environment. She brings over 20 years experience in business and consumer promotions, providing market strategy and direct response advertising services for traditional and online media. With emerging music focusing more on the direct-to-fan experience, she understands that today’s artist needs responsive and seamless representation throughout the digital platform by engaging, growing and nurturing their fanbase. Do you need help developing your online community, YouTube and music centric platforms and promotional materials? Contact Mariella for a consultation to see how she can help you with your campaign needs.
Contact us to see what we can do for your next campaign.
Jory White is a publicist, writer and overall music lover based in Aspen, CO. Jory has been helping companies and musicians gain publicity for nearly 15 years, working with some of the world’s leading PR firms and biggest brands. He is a former MTV journalist and has strong decades-long relationships with journalists and bloggers.
Jory’s primary strength and focus is on media relations and gaining publicity with magazines, newspapers, online sites, blogs and radio. He can help you or your band get the publicity you need to increase sales, build fan bases and score deals. Here’s what Jory can help you do:
- Organize & manage publicity campaigns for album releases & tours
- Write & distribute publicity materials & press kits – bios, press releases & announcements
- Score interviews with journalists and bloggers & work to get you radio exposure
- Get your single or album reviewed by the media and get your music on music sites & influential blogs
- Orchestrate and manage strategic YouTube campaigns to increase your fans and music/video listens/views
Musicians spend endless hours making quality music. But, once it’s recorded, where does it go and who actually hears it? A savvy publicity campaign is as crucial to an album’s success as a killer bass line. Drop Jory a note for an initial consultation.